David Hoelzle successfully defends his PhD thesis and starts a postdoctoral position in the Department of Integrative Biology and Physiology at UCLA. Congrats!!
ARG welcomes Heqing Sun from Beijing Jiatong University
Kira Barton joins the Mechanical Engineering Department at the Univ. of Michigan as an assistant professor. Good luck!
ARG welcomes Joseph Fasl from Washington University in St. Louis and Sarah Mannen from Texas A&M
Neera Jain and Shreyas Sundaram are married in Libertyville, IL
Neera Jain, Nanjun Liu, and Yangmin Xie all win “Best Presentation in Session” for their respective presentations at the 2011 American Control Conference. Congrats!
The ARG welcomes Megan Kania from Valparaiso University and Justin Koeln from Utah State University.
Prof. Alleyne is awarded a National Research Council (NRC) Research Associates Program fellowship. Congrats!
Neera Jain successfully passes her Preliminary Exam. Way to go!
Vikas Chandan is included in the Fall 2010 “list of teachers ranked excellent by their students”. Congratulations!
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP