Congrats, Chris! More info on the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship can be found here.
Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
Congratulations Spencer for successfully defending your dissertation!!
Chris presented on “Gradient-Based Optimization for Anti-Windup PID Controls.” Phil presented on “Component-Based Design Optimization of Multirotor Aircraft.” Reid presented on “Dynamical Graph-Based Models of Brayton Cycle Systems.”
Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
Congrats Dr. Alleyne.
The ARG welcomes Jorge Tito Arce from Rice University.
Frank received an honorable mention for his NSF GRFP application. Congrats!
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP