Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
Reid Smith and Cary Laird Butler presented at the 2023 7th IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications
Reid presented on “Iterative Learning Model Predictive Control for Thermal Management of Urban Air Mobility Vehicles”. Cary presented on “Rapid, Robust Re-planning for Energy and Thermal Management of a Hybrid UAV Powertrain and Thermal Management System”
Congratulations Chris for successfully defending your dissertation
Dr. Alleyne was elected to the National Academy of Engineering. Congrats, Dr. Alleyne!
Congrats, Chris! More info on the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship can be found here.
Congratulations Spencer for successfully defending your dissertation!!
Chris presented on “Gradient-Based Optimization for Anti-Windup PID Controls.” Phil presented on “Component-Based Design Optimization of Multirotor Aircraft.” Reid presented on “Dynamical Graph-Based Models of Brayton Cycle Systems.”
- Reid Smith passed his qualifying exam
- Kayla Russell passed her qualifying exam
- Reid Smith and Cary Laird Butler presented at the 2023 7th IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications
- Chris Aksland successfully defends his dissertation!
- Dr. Alleyne elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference