Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the University of Illinois campus award for Excellence in Graduate Student Mentoring. Dr. Alleyne was nominated and selected for his sustained excellence in graduate student mentoring and contributions to improving the graduate student experience. For more details about the award, visit: http://www.provost.illinois.edu/programs/awards/campus/mentor.html.
About Matthew Williams
Yangmin Xie successfully defended her PhD thesis on Integrated Plant and Control Design for Vehicle-Environment Interaction on August 22nd, 2013. Congratulations Yangmin!
Nanjun Liu was awarded “Best Paper in Session” for her 2013 American Control Conference presentation entitled, Time-Varying Norm Optimal Iterative Learning Identification.
Congratulations to Nanjun Liu who passed her preliminary exam. Nanjun’s research is highlighted here.
Congratulations to Erick Sutanto who passed his preliminary exam. Erick’s research is highlighted here.
Congratulations to Tim Deppen and fellow business partner Nishana Ismail on their 1st place finish in the 2013 Cozad competition. The team won $25,000, among other prizes, for use with their new venture, Servabo. For more information, click here.
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam