Congratulations to Oyuna Angatkina who passed her preliminary exam!
Dr. Alleyne was elected as one of the 2019 Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science! More information can be found here.
Congratulations to Ashley Armstrong who passed her preliminary exam!
Congratulations to Pamela Tannous who passed her preliminary exam!
The ARG welcomes Mindy Wagenmaker from the University of Alabama.
Herschel’s ACC 2019 paper, titled “Cooperativity and Hierarchical MPC of State-Constrained Switched Power Flow Systems,” has received the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award from among 19 initial nominations and three finalists presented at the conference.
Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the Innovation Transfer Award at the 14th annual Innovation Celebration. This award is giving to an individual or group at the University of Illinois whose research has the potential for significant societal impact. You can read more about it here.
Congratulations to Herschel Pangborn who passed his PhD dissertation!
The ARG welcomes Cary Laird from Auburn University.
- Oyuna Angatkina passed her Preliminary Exam
- Dr. Alleyne elected AAAS Fellow
- Ashley Armstrong passed her Preliminary Exam
- Pamela Tannous passed her Preliminary Exam
- Spencer Igram passed his qualifying exam
- ARG Welcomes Mindy Wagenmaker
- Herschel Pangborn receives the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award at ACC 2019
- Dr. Alleyne is awarded the Innovation Transfer Award
- Herschel Pangborn successfully defends his PhD dissertation
- ARG Welcomes Cary Laird