The ARG welcomes Mindy Wagenmaker from the University of Alabama.
Herschel’s ACC 2019 paper, titled “Cooperativity and Hierarchical MPC of State-Constrained Switched Power Flow Systems,” has received the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award from among 19 initial nominations and three finalists presented at the conference.
Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the Innovation Transfer Award at the 14th annual Innovation Celebration. This award is giving to an individual or group at the University of Illinois whose research has the potential for significant societal impact. You can read more about it here.
Congratulations to Herschel Pangborn who passed his PhD dissertation!
The ARG welcomes Cary Laird from Auburn University.
Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the American Automatic Control Council’s 2018 Control Engineering Practice Award. This award is given to individuals for their significant contribution to the advancement of control practice. Dr. Alleyne received this award for his for pioneering contributions to modeling, simulation and control of dynamic thermal systems, and their applications […]
Herschel Pangborn recognized on the UIUC “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students” for teaching ME 460 (Industrial Control Systems) in Spring 2018.
- Spencer Igram passed his qualifying exam
- ARG Welcomes Mindy Wagenmaker
- Herschel Pangborn receives the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award at ACC 2019
- Dr. Alleyne is awarded the Innovation Transfer Award
- Herschel Pangborn successfully defends his PhD dissertation
- ARG Welcomes Cary Laird
- Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins AACC’s Control Engineering Practice Award
- Herschel Pangborn Recognized for Teaching
- Ashley Armstrong passed her qualifying exam
- Pamela Tannous passed her qualifying exam