Reid presented on “Iterative Learning Model Predictive Control for Thermal Management of Urban Air Mobility Vehicles”. Cary presented on “Rapid, Robust Re-planning for Energy and Thermal Management of a Hybrid UAV Powertrain and Thermal Management System”
Reid Smith and Cary Laird Butler presented at the 2023 7th IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications
- Reid Smith passed his qualifying exam
- Kayla Russell passed her qualifying exam
- Reid Smith and Cary Laird Butler presented at the 2023 7th IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications
- Chris Aksland successfully defends his dissertation!
- Dr. Alleyne elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference