Thank you for your interest in the Alleyne Research Group. We currently do not have any open positions for undergraduates. If you are interested in controls research be sure to check back here soon because we will keep this page up to date.
- Chris Aksland successfully defends his dissertation!
- Dr. Alleyne elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam