Chris presented on “Gradient-Based Optimization for Anti-Windup PID Controls.” Phil presented on “Component-Based Design Optimization of Multirotor Aircraft.” Reid presented on “Dynamical Graph-Based Models of Brayton Cycle Systems.”
Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
Congrats Dr. Alleyne.
The ARG welcomes Jorge Tito Arce from Rice University.
Frank received an honorable mention for his NSF GRFP application. Congrats!
Reid was awarded the 2021 NSF GRFP. Congrats Reid!
Congratulations Oyuna for successfully defending your dissertation!
- Cary Laird Butler successfully defends her dissertation!
- Reid Smith passed his qualifying exam
- Kayla Russell passed her qualifying exam
- Reid Smith and Cary Laird Butler presented at the 2023 7th IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications
- Chris Aksland successfully defends his dissertation!
- Dr. Alleyne elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!