Chris presented on “Gradient-Based Optimization for Anti-Windup PID Controls.” Phil presented on “Component-Based Design Optimization of Multirotor Aircraft.” Reid presented on “Dynamical Graph-Based Models of Brayton Cycle Systems.”
Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP