Chris presented on “Gradient-Based Optimization for Anti-Windup PID Controls.” Phil presented on “Component-Based Design Optimization of Multirotor Aircraft.” Reid presented on “Dynamical Graph-Based Models of Brayton Cycle Systems.”
Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
By email@example.com on June 17, 2022 in News
- Chris Aksland successfully defends his dissertation!
- Dr. Alleyne elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
Comments are closed.