Kira Barton is chosen as a finalist for the Lemelson MIT-Illinois Student Prize. Way to go!
David Hoelzle successfully passes his Preliminary Exam. Congratulations!
Tom McKinley accepts a position at Cummins, Inc. Congratulations!
Bin Li receives ‘Best Presentation in Session’ at DSCC 2009. Congrats!
Tim Deppen, Neera Jain, Bin Li, and Yangmin Xie all pass the Qualifying Exam. Congratulations!
ARG Alumnus Brandon Hencey and Michelle Adams are married in Ithaca, NY. Congrats!
Tom McKinley successfully defends his PhD thesis. Congratulations!
The ARG lab welcomes Erick Sutanto from the University of Texas at Austin.
Bin Li deposits his MS Thesis. Congrats!
Tim Deppen deposits his MS Thesis. Congratulations!
- Cary Laird Butler successfully defends her dissertation!
- Reid Smith passed his qualifying exam
- Kayla Russell passed her qualifying exam
- Reid Smith and Cary Laird Butler presented at the 2023 7th IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications
- Chris Aksland successfully defends his dissertation!
- Dr. Alleyne elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Cary Laird Butler passed her Preliminary Exam
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!