Vikas Chandan deposits his MS Thesis. Congrats!
Neera Jain receives the DOE Office of Science Graduate Fellowship award. Way to go!
Neera Jain is nominated as an Outstanding ASHRAE Student in the UIUC student chapter of ASHRAE. Congratulations!
Kira Barton is chosen as a finalist for the Lemelson MIT-Illinois Student Prize. Way to go!
David Hoelzle successfully passes his Preliminary Exam. Congratulations!
Tom McKinley accepts a position at Cummins, Inc. Congratulations!
Bin Li receives ‘Best Presentation in Session’ at DSCC 2009. Congrats!
Tim Deppen, Neera Jain, Bin Li, and Yangmin Xie all pass the Qualifying Exam. Congratulations!
ARG Alumnus Brandon Hencey and Michelle Adams are married in Ithaca, NY. Congrats!
Tom McKinley successfully defends his PhD thesis. Congratulations!
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP