About Sunny Sharma
Ashley Armstrong, PhD student in Mechanical Engineering, founded a graduate student outreach organization called ENVISION, which plans and organizes STEM activities at local schools and other Champaign-Urbana locations. Congratulations Ashley!
Dr. Andrew Alleyne was recently elected as a 2018 Fellow of IEEE for contributions to the control of thermal management systems. He is also one of a select number of professors who have been named a Fellow for both IEEE and ASME. For more information, click here.
Sarah Garrow is a rapid fire competition finalist for the Society of Women Engineers WE17 conference
To learn more about the competition, read the article here
- Herschel Pangborn receives the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award at ACC 2019
- Dr. Alleyne is awarded the Innovation Transfer Award
- Herschel Pangborn successfully defends his PhD dissertation
- ARG Welcomes Cary Laird
- Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins AACC’s Control Engineering Practice Award
- Herschel Pangborn Recognized for Teaching
- Ashley Armstrong passed her qualifying exam
- Pamela Tannous passed her qualifying exam
- Ashley Armstrong receives a special recognition from the graduate college for student leadership
- Dr. Alleyne is named a 2018 IEEE Fellow