Herschel’s ACC 2019 paper, titled “Cooperativity and Hierarchical MPC of State-Constrained Switched Power Flow Systems,” has received the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award from among 19 initial nominations and three finalists presented at the conference.
Herschel Pangborn receives the ASME Energy Systems Technical Committee Best Paper Award at ACC 2019
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP
- Reid Smith receives the NSF Graduate Student Fellowship.
- Oyuna Angatkina successfully defends her dissertation!
- Chris Aksland passed his qualifying exam
- Dr. Alleyne awarded the Air Force public service award!
- Dr. Alleyne awarded the ASME Thurston Lecture Award!
- Pamela Tannous successfully defends her dissertation!
- Ashley Armstrong successfully defends her dissertation!
- ARG Welcomes Reid Smith