Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the American Automatic Control Council’s 2018 Control Engineering Practice Award. This award is given to individuals for their significant contribution to the advancement of control practice. Dr. Alleyne received this award for his for pioneering contributions to modeling, simulation and control of dynamic thermal systems, and their applications in aerospace, automotive and building control industries.
Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins AACC’s Control Engineering Practice Award
About Donald Docimo
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP
- Reid Smith receives the NSF Graduate Student Fellowship.
- Oyuna Angatkina successfully defends her dissertation!
- Chris Aksland passed his qualifying exam
- Dr. Alleyne awarded the Air Force public service award!
- Dr. Alleyne awarded the ASME Thurston Lecture Award!
- Pamela Tannous successfully defends her dissertation!
- Ashley Armstrong successfully defends her dissertation!