Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the American Automatic Control Council’s 2018 Control Engineering Practice Award. This award is given to individuals for their significant contribution to the advancement of control practice. Dr. Alleyne received this award for his for pioneering contributions to modeling, simulation and control of dynamic thermal systems, and their applications in aerospace, automotive and building control industries.
Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins AACC’s Control Engineering Practice Award
About Donald Docimo
- Chris Aksland awarded the ASME Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Cary completed the POETS Future Technical Leaders Program!
- Spencer Igram successfully defends his dissertation!
- Chris Aksland, Phil Renkert, and Reid Smith presented at the 2022 American Control Conference
- Dr. Alleyne becomes the Dean of the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota
- Cary passed her qualifying exam
- Chris Aksland passed his preliminary exam
- ARG Welcomes Jorge Tito Arce
- Spencer Igram passed his preliminary exam
- Frank Lugo receives honorable mentioned for the NSF GRFP