Nate has passed his qualifying exam and is officially a Ph.D. Candidate!
Congratulations to Matthew Williams who passed his preliminary exam!
Justin Koeln recognized on the “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students” for teaching ME 320 Heat Transfer in Spring 2016.
The ARG welcomes Sunny Sharma from Rice University and Spencer Igram from SunStar Laboratories.
The ARG welcomes Sarah Garrow from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
ARG Ph.D. candidate Herschel Pangborn was awarded Best Presentation in Session at the 2016 American Controls Conference.
After originally receiving an honorable mention, Malia Kawamura’s application was reconsidered and she was awarded a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship.
Malia Kawamura received an honorable mention from the National Science Foundation for her Graduate Research Fellowship proposal on information driven energy systems.
Ashley Armstrong co-founded a new MechSE outreach group, ENVISION, that introduces children to the joys of engineering! Another ARG member, Malia, acted as the Events Chair. Learn more about ENVISION.
- Bryan, Malia, Spencer, Pamela, and Ashley Deposit Their Master’s Theses
- Malia Kawamura Wins Best Paper Awards at ASEE 2017
- ARG Welcomes Chris Aksland
- Bryan Keating Recognized for Research
- Oyuna Angatkina Passed Her Qualifying Exam
- Ashley Armstrong Featured in MechSE Article
- Ashley Armstrong Wins Humanitarian Award
- ARG Singapore Collaboration Recognized
- Spencer Igram Receives an Honorable Mention for his NSF Fellowship Application
- Herschel Pangborn presents an “Introduction to Controls” for POETS