Dave Hoelzle receives ‘Best Presentation in Session’ at the ACC. Congrats!
Kira Barton passes her Preliminary Exam. Way to go!
Kira Barton is selected as an ASME Graduate Teaching Fellow for the 2009-2010 academic year. Congratulations!
- Bryan Keating Recognized for Research
- Oyuna Angatkina Passed Her Qualifying Exam
- Ashley Armstrong Featured in MechSE Article
- Ashley Armstrong Wins Humanitarian Award
- ARG Singapore Collaboration Recognized
- Spencer Igram Receives an Honorable Mention for his NSF Fellowship Application
- Herschel Pangborn presents an “Introduction to Controls” for POETS
- Nate Weir Passed his Qualifying Exam
- Matthew Williams passed his Preliminary Exam
- Justin Koeln successfully defends his PhD thesis