Vikas Chandan deposits his MS Thesis. Congrats!
Neera Jain receives the DOE Office of Science Graduate Fellowship award. Way to go!
Neera Jain is nominated as an Outstanding ASHRAE Student in the UIUC student chapter of ASHRAE. Congratulations!
Kira Barton is chosen as a finalist for the Lemelson MIT-Illinois Student Prize. Way to go!
David Hoelzle successfully passes his Preliminary Exam. Congratulations!
Tom McKinley accepts a position at Cummins, Inc. Congratulations!
Bin Li receives ‘Best Presentation in Session’ at DSCC 2009. Congrats!
Tim Deppen, Neera Jain, Bin Li, and Yangmin Xie all pass the Qualifying Exam. Congratulations!
ARG Alumnus Brandon Hencey and Michelle Adams are married in Ithaca, NY. Congrats!
Tom McKinley successfully defends his PhD thesis. Congratulations!
- Dr. Alleyne is named a 2018 IEEE Fellow
- Herschel Pangborn receives a Graduate Teaching Fellowship from the MechSE Department
- Sarah Garrow Wins Third Place in the Rapid Fire Competition at WE 17
- ARG Alumnus Dr. Kira Barton wins the Outstanding Young Investigation Award at DSCC 2017
- Dr. Andrew Alleyne presented with the Yasundo Takahashi Education Award at DSCC 2017
- Sarah Garrow is a rapid fire competition finalist for the Society of Women Engineers WE17 conference
- Herschel Pangborn passed his Preliminary Exam
- Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins SWE’s Advocating Women in Engineering Award
- ARG Welcomes Donald Docimo
- Matthew Williams successfully defends his PhD thesis