Oyuna has passed her qualifying exam and is officially a Ph.D. Candidate!
Ashley Armstrong was featured in MechSE article. To learn more about Ashley’s interests and research, read the article here.
Ashley won the Moms Association Humanitarian Award for performing outstanding and innovative service within the local community focused around STEM outreach.
Bryan Keating spent fall 2016 in Singapore collaborating with industry to conduct research on chiller plants. An article about the collaborative between Illinois and Singapore can be found at the link below. Collaboration
Spencer Igram received an honorable mention from the National Science Foundation for his Graduate Research Fellowship proposal on additive manufacturing techniques for thermal optimization of passive devices.
Herschel Pangborn recently presented an “Introduction to Controls” for the Center for Power-Optimization of Electro-Thermal Systems (POETS). A recording of the presentation can be watched below.
Nate has passed his qualifying exam and is officially a Ph.D. Candidate!
Congratulations to Matthew Williams who passed his preliminary exam!
Justin Koeln recognized on the “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students” for teaching ME 320 Heat Transfer in Spring 2016.
- Oyuna Angatkina Passed Her Qualifying Exam
- Ashley Armstrong Featured in MechSE Article
- Ashley Armstrong Wins Humanitarian Award
- ARG Singapore Collaboration Recognized
- Spencer Igram Receives an Honorable Mention for his NSF Fellowship Application
- Herschel Pangborn presents an “Introduction to Controls” for POETS
- Nate Weir Passed his Qualifying Exam
- Matthew Williams passed his Preliminary Exam
- Justin Koeln successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Justin Koeln Recognized for Teaching