The ARG welcomes Cary Laird from Auburn University.
Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Alleyne for winning the American Automatic Control Council’s 2018 Control Engineering Practice Award. This award is given to individuals for their significant contribution to the advancement of control practice. Dr. Alleyne received this award for his for pioneering contributions to modeling, simulation and control of dynamic thermal systems, and their applications […]
Herschel Pangborn recognized on the UIUC “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students” for teaching ME 460 (Industrial Control Systems) in Spring 2018.
Ashley Armstrong, PhD student in Mechanical Engineering, founded a graduate student outreach organization called ENVISION, which plans and organizes STEM activities at local schools and other Champaign-Urbana locations. Congratulations Ashley!
Dr. Andrew Alleyne was recently elected as a 2018 Fellow of IEEE for contributions to the control of thermal management systems. He is also one of a select number of professors who have been named a Fellow for both IEEE and ASME. For more information, click here.
Herschel will be instructing ME 460: Industrial Control Systems in Spring 2018.
- ARG Welcomes Cary Laird
- Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins AACC’s Control Engineering Practice Award
- Herschel Pangborn Recognized for Teaching
- Ashley Armstrong passed her qualifying exam
- Pamela Tannous passed her qualifying exam
- Ashley Armstrong receives a special recognition from the graduate college for student leadership
- Dr. Alleyne is named a 2018 IEEE Fellow
- Herschel Pangborn receives a Graduate Teaching Fellowship from the MechSE Department
- Sarah Garrow Wins Third Place in the Rapid Fire Competition at WE 17
- ARG Alumnus Dr. Kira Barton wins the Outstanding Young Investigation Award at DSCC 2017