Herschel Pangborn recently presented an “Introduction to Controls” for the Center for Power-Optimization of Electro-Thermal Systems (POETS). A recording of the presentation can be watched below.
Dr. Alleyne and UIUC have been selected by the NSF to lead a new Engineering Research Center (ERC) for Power Optimization of Electro-Thermal Systems (POETS). More information at: http://poets-erc.org/press-release/.
Herschel Pangborn, Katherine Amber, and Lindsey Gonzales deposit their Master’s theses. Congrats!
ARG welcomes Ashley Armstrong from Notre Dame, Xavier Moya from Santa Clara University, and Spencer Kieffer from Notre Dame.
Herschel Pangborn was awarded a 2015 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship for his proposed work with energy management for vehicle systems.
- Dr. Andrew Alleyne wins SWE’s Advocating Women in Engineering Award
- ARG Welcomes Donald Docimo
- Matthew Williams successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Bryan, Malia, Spencer, Pamela, and Ashley Deposit Their Master’s Theses
- Malia Kawamura Wins Best Paper Awards at ASEE 2017
- ARG Welcomes Chris Aksland
- Bryan Keating Recognized for Research
- Oyuna Angatkina Passed Her Qualifying Exam
- Ashley Armstrong Featured in MechSE Article
- Ashley Armstrong Wins Humanitarian Award